1. Enter payment option from drop-down menu and add number of campers for all desired camps to Cart and then proceed to Checkout. *
2. Create or sign in with a camp account.
3. Confirm billing address and complete online credit card payment via PayPal.
4. Provide details for each registration in Profile (link at top of page).
* Use "Send me an invoice" if you do not wish to pay through PayPal.
Dr. Alan Patterson
After a cousin faithfully witnessed to Alan Patterson over a period of years, Alan attended his church; and one Sunday evening on the way home from hearing a pointed Gospel message, he trusted Christ. His dedication to the Lord’s service was immediate.
Alan’s undergraduate degree was in civil engineering from North Carolina State University. He then enrolled at Bob Jones University and earned the M.Div. and Ph.D. degrees. While completing these degrees, he was active in ministries at Mount Calvary Baptist Church, pastored by Dr. Mark Minnick.
Dr. Patterson and his wife Jan served as missionaries in Japan for 17 years, during which time he planted the Calvary Baptist Church in Nagoya. A new pastor was located before he left, and the Pattersons continue in contact with the pastor and the people. They anticipate returning to Japan occasionally.
In 2002 Dr. Patterson accepted the invitation of Gospel Fellowship Association to return to the States to become an administrative director. He is actively involved in missionary recruitment, teaches missionary courses on the seminary level, and travels with Jan to several mission fields each year to strengthen and encourage GFA missionaries. They have three adult children and six grandchildren.