1. Enter payment option from drop-down menu and add number of campers for all desired camps to Cart and then proceed to Checkout. *
2. Create or sign in with a camp account.
3. Confirm billing address and complete online credit card payment via PayPal.
4. Provide details for each registration in Profile (link at top of page).
* Use "Send me an invoice" if you do not wish to pay through PayPal.
Dr. Steve Pettit
Steve Pettit was named the fifth president of Bob Jones University May 8, 2014. Pettit is the first president in the University’s history not related to nationally known evangelist and BJU founder Bob Jones Sr. Pettit received a BS in Business Administration from The Citadel in 1978 and an MA in Pastoral Studies from BJU in 1980.
Additionally, Pettit served for nearly three years as national director for Cross Impact Ministries, a ministry which partners with local churches to minister on college campuses across the nation. Pettit formerly served as camp director and staff evangelist for Northland Camp and Conference Center in Dunbar, Wisconsin, and as an assistant pastor for youth ministry at First Baptist Church in Bridgeport, Michigan.
Married to the former Terry Elkins of Denver, Colorado, he and his wife have four adult children— Rebecca, Rachel, Stephen Jr. and Michael—three grandsons and a granddaughter.
With a deep burden for this generation of young people, Pettit devotes a large portion of his ministry to inspiring young people to pursue relational discipleship while reflecting a commitment to godly living. A gifted communicator and expositor of the Scriptures, Pettit regularly speaks at BJU and in churches, Christian schools, colleges, camps and conferences around the world. As BJU’s president, Pettit leads BJU with a firm reliance on the absolute authority of Scripture and a thorough integration of a biblical worldview into academic programs and student life.